Platform Investment Administrator
The opportunity for a Platform Investment Administrator to join a National Financial Services Practice who provide a personal, independent and bespoke wealth management service to high net worth clients.
You will be working with client data and back office systems accurately, with an emphasis on Excel use, to achieve the goals of the company.
- Extraction of client data from investment platforms and third parties
- Using Excel and Access, analyse, interpret and challenge information gathered in order assist in the delivery of asset migration projects
- Process of fund switches on investment platforms within prescribed timescales, whilst being highly attentive to detail and delivering an impeccable client experience
- Assist in the production of accurate client facing material to be distributed to clients as an integral part of asset migration projects.
What’s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience using Investment platforms
- Analytical and methodical approach to work with a particular emphasis on detail
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support