Planning Senior Associate
An opportunity for a Planning Senior Associate has opened with a leading practice in London. You will be joining a team at the forefront of many of the largest strategic development projects in the last few years. Their specialist lawyers cover all aspects of Planning law for high profile landowner and developer clients.
The role comes with significant opportunities for Partnership and no client following is required.
- Working with industry leading Partners and Associates this role will offer exposure to some of the best work in the industry covering major town schemes, complex urban regeneration projects and residential development proposals.
- The department have a mixed client base and handle infrastructure projects, town and country planning, major regeneration and highways.
- The team and Partners within the department are widely recognised in the Legal 500 and Chambers.
- 4 – 8 years PQE with experience of Planning law in a reputable firm
- Must be hardworking and ambitious with solid networking/client relationship building skills
- Team player, ability to support trainees and business support staff
The role comes with a competitive, above market rate salary and good earning potential. The team have a great track record for internal promotion and the opportunities for Partnership with this firm are very realistic.
Apply now or contact us for a confidential discussion about the position.