This is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior PI Account Broker in Bristol to join a specialist Insurance Broker. Our client is going through a period of growth and is looking for an experienced Account Broker to join a successful team.
- Provide prompt, efficient and professional service to clients, insurers and colleagues
- Deal with Mid-Term Adjustments and Renewals
- Build knowledge and relationships with preferred insurers
- Ensure that all activities comply with FCA regulatory, compliance and market standards
- Effectively communicate in writing, reports, e-mails and on the telephone
- Process Mid-Term Adjustments, Renewals, Debiting in a timely fashion
- Review policy cover at renewal in conjunction with Account Executive and arrange marketing or insurer negotiation as necessary
- Manage own workload within Renewal protocol deadlines
- Previous Account Broking experience in the Insurance industry is essential
- Experience dealing with a range of Commercial Insurance Products in particular Professional Indemnity for a variety of different businesses
- Technical product knowledge
- Cert CII qualified would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to build customer rapport quickly
Job Title Synonyms: Account Handler, Broker, Commercial Broker, Client Adviser, Client Advisor
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.