Located in fantastic offices near the train station in Bath, this innovative and ground-breaking analytics company has very much placed its people at its centre of importance. You will be joining an environment where flexibly is a priority for every member of staff, this creates a stimulating environment to encourage people to thrive. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside people who are at the top of their game in a collaborative and Agile environment.
The Performance Tester is primarily responsible for analysing risks, defining performance tests, and developing and maintaining the performance test automation framework; and utilising the framework to execute performance tests, analyse and present results.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Proven experience of using performance test tools such as JMeter, Gatling or LoadRunner to define and execute automated performance tests
- Proven experience of performance testing APIs and complex user interfaces
- Demonstrable ability to use performance testing skills to analyse risks, establish application performance baselines, find breakpoints and identify scalability factors
- Thorough knowledge of other non-functional test types, such as scalability, reliability and survivability
- Experience working with multiple teams for risk analysis, test planning, issue resolving, and results analysis
- Good understanding of networking and basic networking tools
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
- Positive, collaborative attitude with strong team-working skills
There is good coffee, fresh fruit, a pool table as well a generous bonus plan, share options, gym membership reimbursement and private health insurance
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!