Pensions Specialist Paraplanner
A highly successful Financial Planning practice based in Bridgend are looking to add a technical professional to their back office team. They are a holistic IFA firm and provide advice across a broad range of case types for both private and corporate clientele.
This is the chance to work with the existing technical team on some highly complex cases including a variety of pension transfers for HNW clients. They have a strong reputation and are expanding at an impressive rate currently by offering their clients a top-quality service to allow them to make the best decision for them to improve their financial well-being.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ascertain that procedures followed by the company are Compliant and follow the guidelines set out by the FCA Process and deliver Suitability reports for IFA’s
- Provide recommendations to clients on Investments and Pensions based on your own research and to be able to support these recommendations with a coherent explanation Work effectively autonomously or as part of a team
- Respond efficiently and effectively to requests from Company advisers and Management Assist in analytic work, including cash flow forecasting and investment analysis
- Use of financial planning software tools
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Previous experience providing technical support within an IFA practice environment
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified and preferably a desire to work towards Chartered Status.
- AF3, AF7, AF8 or G60 would be advantageous.
- Good technical knowledge of Pensions, Investments and experience in the application of the rules of the FCA
Paraplanner, Report writer, para-planner, pension transfers, pensions specialist,