Our client, an innovative and well-respected financial services firm, are seeking capable administrators due to their rapid growth. This is an exciting new opportunity in an expanding team, whose purpose is to deliver our services to the highest standards to our client’s third party partners.
This position offers a wide variety of assignments in a fast-paced environment and successful candidates will to be able to work flexibly and capably under pressure. You will be joining a small but growing team and assisting with the pensions administration processes.
Applications are welcome from those with proven financial services administration experience. Pensions experience would be particularly beneficial. Strong candidates with administration experience in other sectors can be considered too.
Our client’s key requirements are as follows:
- Attention to detail – with good spelling/grammar/formatting
- Proficient IT skills
- Communication skills – evidence of communicating with third parties/internal teams/colleagues
- A keen listener and capable of following instructions
- Calm and positive under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Once you pass probation, you will be offered the opportunity to undertake a range of Financial Services qualifications.
- Opportunities for progression.
- Access to the company’s range of flexible benefits.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Benefits scheme that includes discounts from shops, gyms etc.
- The opportunity to take part in our Sharesave Scheme.
- Pension contributions from the business up to 8%
Alongside core benefits, you will have genuine career opportunities with the scope to take your career in a number of directions.