Job Title: Pensions Administrator
Location: North West London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Pension’s Administrator to join the SIPP & SSAS team within an established and expanding pensions business. This firm covers a full range of actuarial, pensions & investment advice.
Ideally, you will have experience working within a Financial Services environment and have a good knowledge of the pensions industry.
You will be working with an excellent team of Pensions Administrators who work to maintain professional relationships with their clients which will provide you with an exceptional working environment.
- Processing new business applications
- Setting up new schemes
- Preparation and issue of annual client reviews
- Processing Payments
- Processing pension contributions and pension transfers
- Liaising with clients to ensure that they are communicated with in a professional manner
- Handling general information requests
- Previous experience within a Pensions Administration role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of the pensions industry
- Financial Services qualifications are welcomed
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.