A highly regarded, forward-thinking Independent Financial Adviser practice are seeking an ambitious professional to join the firm as a Pensions Administrator.
- Processing of new entrants, leavers and retirees
- Update and process monthly pension schedules
- Uploading of pension schedules on provider websites
- Processing of risk claims relating death, health and disability
- Arranging group client appointments and meetings for the consultants
- Financial Planning or Pensions qualifications
- Full understanding of all products/services
- Ability to learn fast and work well in a team
Perks of the Role:
- Financial support with exams
- Regular team building events
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner