- Due to an everlasting increase for their services caused by the massive increase in threat of cybercrime, a leading InfoSec consultancy is looking to grow its Penetration Testing team with another tester to come in, learn and develop their craft in an environment working on projects for large blue-chip clients and MNC’s.
- You will be provided with access to the latest in ethical hacking technology to aid in you completing your duties while being offered continuous development from senior members of the team as well as having the chance to complete your CREST Certifications which will be fully funded by the company.
- Day-to-day you will be working with the other pen-testers to locate, exploit and document vulnerabilities and security flaws to aid in clients protecting their personal and client’s information and preventing the ever-growing threat of cybercrime.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Ideally you will hold a degree in ethical hacking or an information security related topic
- Any certifications such as CHECK, CREST, or equivalent will be highly beneficial
- Knowledge of not just utilising tools but also understand manual hacking techniques
- Knowledge of the OWASP10
- Ideally you will understand how to use the following:
- Burp Suite
- Ruby/Perl/Python scripting
- Any applications development experience including Java/C#/C++
- XML-based API testing
- Due to the nature of the work, you will need to be able to pass a CRB Check
- This role is primarily office based, so a driving licence to travel to the office is essential
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Job Synonyms: Penetration Tester | Ethical hacker | White Hat | Red Hat | IT Security |