Job Title: Compliance Administrator
Location: Edgbaston (B15), UK
Salary: £32,000-£36,000 (full-time equivalent)
This is a part time role 8:45am-5:00pm (two days a week – Tuesday & Wednesday).
- Hybrid working model (1 day a week in the office required for this role)
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays + increasing entitlement with LOS
- Matched pension + NI employer contributions
- Critical Illness & Life Cover
- Annual bonus
- Quarterly team events
- In-house academy with full funding for relevant industry qualifications
Are you an experienced Compliance Administrator seeking an exciting opportunity with a dynamic financial services team? This is a great opportunity to join a growing lifestyle Financial Planning firm based in Edgbaston, Birmingham. The company is directly authorised and specialises in providing comprehensive cashflow planning, pension, investment and protection advice.
Join a company that prioritises employee engagement, performance improvement, and offers a friendly atmosphere with long-term progression opportunities!
- Knowledge of FCA standards
- Ability to deal with compliance related issues raised by either the client, team or providers
- Monitor and evaluate existing policies and procedures and ensure they align with compliance standards
- Ensure all members of the team follow the relevant laws and regulations
- Liaise with our external compliance assistance company to ensure our policies align with legal standards
- Assist with annual compliance audits
- Create Management Reports (MI)
Key Personality Traits Sought:
- Sociable and comfortable interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Inquisitive nature with a willingness to learn.
- Strong communication skills.
How to Apply:
If you are an experienced Compliance Administrator seeking a new and exciting opportunity within a supportive team, we would love to hear from you.
If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: File review, compliance monitoring, compliance executive, compliance officer, audit, FCA, MiFID, SMF16/17, Sales Support, IFA, Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Advisory, Financial Advice, Client Support, Adviser Support, compliance manager, compliance director, MI, file checks