The opportunity to join a National Financial Services Practice who provide a personal, independent and bespoke wealth management service to high net worth clients.
The role will be to act as the liaison between the Adviser, Administrators and the Paraplanners to ensure that the advice journey experience for clients both internal and external is both positive and efficient. There will be direct route into progressing into a Paraplanner.
- Provide clear and concise communication to the Adviser and Administrator in order that the client can be kept fully informed as to case progress and expected delivery date
- Responsible for the completion and accuracy of the handover form to inform the Administrators of the recommended changes for client paperwork to be completed accordingly
- Where carry forward or tax calculations are to be completed the role is to ensure that all historic transactions are received.
- To review reports as and when time permits to aid understanding and development within the role.
- The ability to draft simple advice letters, calculations and potential O&M reports under supervision.
What’s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Previous experience within a Financial Planning role
- Professional communication manner, both written and verbally
- Any Financial Services qualifications are desired
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support