A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Part-time Paraplanner to join a successful Financial Planning practice.
A small financial planning practice are currently seeking to recruit into their back office due to the employment of a new adviser into the business.
What is on offer?
- The opportunity and flexibility to work 18-24 hours per week
- Freedom to choose how you fit those hours across the week
- Working for a vibrant and friendly financial planning practice
What’s needed to be considered?
- Experience within a Paraplanning position
- Experience dealing with holistic financial planning products
- Qualified to CII Level 4 is desired
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner, Part time