Paraplanner / File Checker
The opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner / File Checker to join a reputable Pensions firm who provide an unparalleled service to their client-base.
- Keep up to date with training and supervision requirements according to their competence as set out in the T&C Scheme.
- Provide weekly reports to the Paraplanner/File Checker Supervisor relating to output, quality concerns and other Management Information as required.
- Supporting the PTS in research and analysis to meet Client needs and objectives
- Supporting the PTS in preparing Client financial plans and suitability reports
- To provide professional support and assistance to the Pension Transfer Specialists (PTS) and client service process.
What's on offer?
- Pension contribution matched to 5%.
- 4x annual salary for death in service.
- 23 days annual leave
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Birthday off with pay
- Discretionary annual bonus
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner, File Reviewer