Are you a Paraplanner seeking a new opportunity in Central London?
Our client is looking for a qualified Paraplanner to join their team in the easily accessible West London office.
Our client are seeking an ambitious professional to join the firm as a Paraplanner, with the opportunity to provide technical support to several Advisers who work with high-net worth clients.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with suitability report writing
- Provide illustrations to support these reports
- Technically validate the work of Planners
- Build strong client relationships
- Prepare client portfolio information & meeting review packs
- Conduct research on behalf of the Planner
- Support development of Trainee Paraplanners
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Paraplanner position
- Completion of Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning, or working towards this
- Understanding of CRM System & Provider websites
- Confident in preparation of suitability report writing
- A Level standard education
Our client pride themselves on their inclusive, fun and rewarding work environment. The opportunity to continually progress in this position is encouraged through professional development plans, and the full support to take Financial Planning exams.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner