The opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join a well-established Financial Services Practice which provides a highly personalised financial planning service. With specialist expertise on investment management, pensions and mortgage solutions, they pride themselves on developing long-term financial plans for clients whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
During a period of growth, our client is looking for someone to provide high quality Paraplanning and analytical support to the successful Financial Planners of the business. You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment where progression is strongly supported. Some of your duties will include:
- Delivering high quality suitability reports in a timely manner to clients while embracing the company’s core values
- Obtaining relevant research relating to proposed advice
- Regularly participating in team meetings, including highlighting issues and owning actions through to resolutions
- Preparing asset allocation reports and files for meetings as well as recommendation reports
- Dealing with platforms and product providers to obtain information about existing and potential investments
What’s needed to be considered:
- Experience within an IFA Practice is essential
- Currently hold Level 4 Diploma or close to achieving
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.