An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced paraplanner to join an award-winning IFA firm that is partnered with a firm of chartered accountants. This is a firm that really takes pride in the service that they provide and is the ideal step for a forward thinking paraplanner looking to take the next step in their career.
This firm has high standards and expects the level of service from everyone to be top quality. For this to happen they have created a culture where everyone pitches in so that the business remains client focused and can achieve its strategic goals.
They are a well-stablished firm that create a genuine stream of new business from their professional relationships and introducers.
You will be working alongside a team of paraplanners whilst being supported by an experienced administrative function within a firm that encourages professional development.
There is a friendly, professional office environment and the chance for the successful paraplanner to develop into an advisor in the next few years if they were interested in this.
- Working within a team of experienced technical paraplanners providing a range of support and technical assistance.
- You will also be liaising closely with the administration team and the firm’s financial advisors to provide a full paraplanning service.
- Duties will include Writing technical recommendation reports, conduct technical research and analysis, review client files upon completion of business
- You will benefit from an experienced Management team and culture built on shared knowledge throughout the business and working together as a team.
- The company guarantees each employee a stable environment and the opportunity to develop their business skills. You will be supported to further your knowledge and skillset by taking further industry exams if you want to.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Preferably diploma qualified and working towards chartered status.
- Experience of providing technical support within an IFA firm.
- Knowledge of Advisor Office would be advantageous
Paraplanner, Chartered technical support, Chartered Paraplanner, para-planner, financial planning technician, IFA support, private client paraplanner