At this company, they owe their success to their people and processes. The Paraplanners are the supportive force behind both, and they are currently seeking someone exceptional to take the helm. The ideal person for the job will be a problem solver with excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail. He/she will have previous experience working in a Paraplanner within a Financial Planning environment, preparing suitability letters, reports and recommendations, as well as providing technical support to complex client queries. The ability to multitask, manage complex schedules, and meet changing deadlines is essential to the position.
- Working within a team of experienced technical Paraplanners providing a range of support and technical assistance.
- You will also be liaising closely with the administration team and the firm’s financial advisors to provide a full paraplanning service.
- Duties will include writing technical recommendation reports, conduct technical research and analysis and reviewing client files upon completion of business
- You will benefit from an experienced Management team and culture built on shared knowledge throughout the business and working together as a team.
- The company guarantees each employee a stable environment and the opportunity to develop their business skills. You will be supported to further your knowledge and skill set by taking further industry exams if you want to.
WHAT’S NEEDED TO BE CONSIDERED?
- Level 4 Diploma qualified (or working towards) is essential
- Chartered would be desirable (or working towards)
- Previous experience within a fast-paced financial planning practice
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
- FCA understanding of regulations and products, and their practical application
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Synonyms: report writer, financial planner, technical sales support, technical planner, para planner, paraplanner, suitability