There is a fantastic opportunity here to for an experienced Paraplanner to join a well-established Financial Services Practice in the Leeds area. Our Client are a growing practice with a great industry name, focus on providing a highly personalised financial planning service with the client at the heart of everything they do. You will be tasked with providing full support to a financial adviser to ensure clients receive a first-class service.The company guarantees each employee a stable environment and the opportunity to develop their business skills. You will receive exam support to Chartered status.
- Writing suitability reports
- Perparing Adviser for client meetings
- Preparing documentation and research
- Using the software system to request quotations
- Professional relationships with colleagues and product providers
- Updating and managing internal client database
What's needed to be considered?
- Previous experience is essential in an IFA firm
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning, or working towards
- Enthusiastic, positive and motivated
- A passion for Financial Services
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.