The opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join a fantastic Financial Services firm in Hove who focus on providing a high quality financial planning and investment management service.
During a period of expansion, a position has arisen for a Paraplanner to support the successful Financial Planners of the business. The firm has the flexibility to mould the perfect opportunity around each person’s specific skill set, so the role can be tailored to exactly what you want. You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment with a great office atmosphere, where progression is strongly supported.
Duties may include:
- Assisting the Financial Adviser in establishing new client relationships.
- Assessing clients’ financial circumstances.
- Preparing financial reports
- Using Financial Planning software tools, such as O&M Profiler Analytics.
- Carrying out research and analyse products and services that are appropriate to each client’s financial circumstances.
What’s needed to be considered?
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards this is desirable/ or relevant Industry experience
- Previous experience within a fast-paced IFA Practice
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
- Good Pensions & Investments product knowledge
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.