£25,000 – £40,000+ (negotiable based on experience & qualifications)
Mon – Fri (Hybrid)
Are you looking for a move within the Wealth Management Industry, to join a reputable firm who offer a career rather than just a job? Well, this role should be of interest …
Our client is a leading Financial Services firm with offices based in various locations across Scotland, with this role having a focus on the Elgin region. They are always on the lookout for quality individuals and have availability for another Paraplanner to join their team.
They can hire someone immediately for this position and are keen to bring on an experienced individual who can pick up the role quickly.
Paraplanner day to day:
– Performing research, obtaining illustrations, using analytical software
– Preparing client suitability letters and financial report writing
– Ensuring recommendations are implemented accurately
– Checking trades on investment platforms, overseeing annual reviews and client liaison
– Working closely with Admin team and Advisers to ensure a smooth customer experience.
– Minimum 12 months experience working as Paraplanner / Trainee Paraplanner
– Preference would be Diploma qualified, which will result in a higher starting salary.
– Can commute 3 days a week to the offices in Elgin.
If you are interested in this Paraplanning position and feel you have the necessary experience, apply for the position, or contact Sam at Heat Recruitment.