The opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join a well established Financial Services firm in Winchester who focus on providing a high quality financial planning and investment management service to a high net-worth client base. They are a highly respected and fast growing company with an excellent reputation in the industry.
An excellent chance to work for a growing firm who can offer a fantastic package and possibility of flexible working arrangements. You will be involved in:
- Working within a team of experienced technical Paraplanners providing a range of support and technical assistance.
- Carrying out compliant and detailed research and technical analysis to support advice given by the Financial Planners
- Preparing complex suitability letters, replacement cases, fund switches and withdrawals
- Directly liaising with clients as you process their cases and keep them updated on progress
Whats needed to be considered?
- Working towards Level 4 Diploma or Level 4 Diploma qualified.
- Previous experience within a fast-paced financial planning practice
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
- FCA understanding of regulations and products, and their practical application
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!