Paraplanner – Norwich – Up to £40,000
As a Paraplanner you will play a vital role in supporting the Financial Advisors and clients. You will be responsible for gathering and analysing client data, preparing financial reports, and assisting in the development of comprehensive financial plans. You will work closely with our team of experts to deliver tailored solutions to clients, contributing to their financial success.
- Relevant financial planning and paraplanning experience.
- Proficiency with financial software and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Why apply for this role
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Holidays commensurate with days/hours worked.
- Free on site parking.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Opportunity to train for Paraplanning Qualifications/Diploma.
If you are a motivated and detail-oriented individual with a passion for finance and a desire to make a positive impact on clients’ financial well-being, we invite you to apply.
If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
IFA, Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Adviser, Financial Advisor, Wealth Manager, Financial Consultant, CISI, CII, level 4 diploma, Independent Financial Advice, Financial Advisory, Financial Planning Analyst, Technical Support, Report Writer, Para-planner, Para planner, Adviser Support