There is an opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to become a key member in the paraplanning team for a Southeast Financial Planning company that branches across several offices. They keep going strength to strength, with further acquisitions and mergers lined up for 2024. You will be working in a strong team-focused environment where you can develop your planning career within a prestigious firm that provides regular one to ones.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Very generous holiday allowance
- Exam support
- Private medical
- Income protection
- Career progression
- Plus more…
In order to be considered for Paraplanner opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or within reaching distance
- Previous paraplanning experience within an IFA Practice
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
Apply today to be considered for this paraplanner opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner, Paraplanning, Paraplanner