£30,000 – £38,000 depending on experience
Monday – Friday
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner to join a leading IFA client with over 20 offices across the whole of the UK.
The firm in question have been expanding rapidly and as business levels continually increase, they need to maintain a strong support system behind the financial planners.
You will have the opportunity to expand your technical knowledge, take further industry exams and progress into more senior roles during your time with the business.
- Fund research and analysis
- Product comparison and analysis
- Charges analysis
- Investigation of taxation implications (IHT, CGT, LTA, CEG etc.)
- Compile suitability reports, detailing the recommended advice to suit the client’s needs.
- £30,000 – £38,000
- 7% employer pension contribution
- 4x Death In Service
- Varying bonus schemes
- Private Medical Insurance
- Full financial support for industry qualifications
- The more experienced the individual, the higher the salary on offer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading firms in the UK, and therefore increasing your opportunities to grow and develop into more senior roles over time.
If you are interested, apply now or contact Sam at Heat Recruitment.