The opportunity for an experienced technical paraplanner to join a financial planning firm that provides advice on pensions, investments, life insurance, mortgages and business protection.
During a period of growth, our client is looking for Paraplanner to provide high quality technical analytical and sales support to the successful Financial Planners of the business. You will be responsible for processing and monitoring complex business, both new and existing. You will be part of a supportive team, enabling you to complete your work to a high standard.
What’s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Level 4 Diploma qualified, or working towards
- CeMAP qualified desirable, although not necessary
- Strong pensions knowledge
- Experience in a client facing financial planning role
- Experience in researching and writing technical suitability reports
- A good understanding of compliance procedure
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career