Job Opportunity: Paraplanner
Location: Market Harborough
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 per year (Depending on Qualifications and Experience)
Job Type: Full-time
Shift and Schedule: Flexitime, Monday to Friday
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Private medical insurance
We are working with a dynamic wealth management firm providing holistic Financial Advice to individuals and businesses globally. They are one of the top five fastest-growing wealth management firms in the country, committed to maintaining a supportive and progressive work environment.
The Role: Are you a Junior or Trainee Paraplanner looking for your next career move? We are seeking a motivated Paraplanner to join our dynamic and friendly team. In this role, you will provide comprehensive technical support to the Business Owner and 2-3 Wealth Managers. Your responsibilities will include meeting preparation, report writing, and ensuring compliance with industry regulations.
- Collaborate with product providers to obtain information and process business
- Prepare recommendations and write suitability reports alongside advisers
- Address client inquiries professionally and in a timely manner via telephone and email
- Organise client meetings, draft agendas, prepare presentation materials, and follow up on action items
- Prepare review documents, including bespoke illustrations and valuations
- Conduct detailed analysis of investments, assessing performance and cost
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and internal policies in financial plans and recommendations
Why Join Us: On offer is a vibrant work environment in modern offices. We are committed to supporting our team’s professional growth, including exam funding opportunities.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: IFA, Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Adviser, Financial Advisor, Wealth Manager, Financial Consultant, CISI, CII, level 4 diploma, Independent Financial Advice, Financial Advisory, Financial Planning Analyst, Technical Support, Report Writer, Para-planner, Para planner, Adviser Support