City Centre Manchester
30,000 – £45,000 based on experience
Monday to Friday
Whether your reasons behind a move are financial, career or otherwise, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to work within an FTAdviser Top 100 Financial Advising firm.
Based in Manchester city centre, the client are looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team and immediately start supporting their Advisers. There are long term progression opportunities to move up to adviser level, if an individual was interested in the career route, but for now the focus is on Paraplanning.
– Preparing and managing the advisers client files, being a point of contact between them and the client.
– Carry out research and prepare recommendation reports
– Put recommendations into place and prepare suitability letters for clients
– Work with the compliance team regarding pre-sale sign offs
– Ensure reports are accurate and the data included is factual
– Maintain high levels of accuracy and detail, ensuring compliance guidelines are followed
– Minimum 2+ years experience
– Diploma qualified (DipPFS / Level 4)
– Strong understanding of the UK market
– Ability to commute to their City Centre Manchester office (Hybrid working)
– Between £30,000 and £45,000 basic salary depending on experience and qualifications
– Group pension
– Death in Service
– Progression opportunities to Senior level, management or adviser.
If you are interested in discussing this in more detail, please apply or reach out to Sam at Heat.