We are working with a well-established financial advisory firm dedicated to providing comprehensive and tailored solutions to their clients. We are currently seeking a ‘career’ Paraplanner to join their dynamic team.
- Hybrid role: 2 days remote work, mandatory office presence on Mondays.
- 30 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Wellbeing day, birthday off, and volunteering day.
- Matched pension contribution up to 5%.
- Death in Service (DIS) x4.
- Private Medical Insurance (PMI) after probation (6 months).
- Exam fees covered.
- Onsite parking available.
As a Career Paraplanner, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Conducting thorough research to support the advisory team.
- Producing high-quality and detailed suitability reports
- Ideally, the ability to perform cashflow modelling and present findings to clients.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Demonstrable experience as a Paraplanner.
- relevant financial planning qualifications
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent report writing abilities.
How to Apply:
If you are a dedicated and experienced Paraplanner seeking a challenging and rewarding career, we invite you to apply
If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: IFA, Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Adviser, Financial Advisor, Wealth Manager, Financial Consultant, CISI, CII, level 4 diploma, Independent Financial Advice, Financial Advisory, Financial Planning Analyst, Technical Support, Report Writer, Para-planner, Para planner, Adviser Support