Are you a Paraplanner based in Canterbury looking for a new opportunity?
If so, great, as we are assisting a client that is looking for someone who is local and experienced to join their growing team.
Over the years, they have established many links to accountants, solicitors, and other business advisers across Kent.
You will be working in a strong team-focused environment where you can develop your career within a prestigious firm. All departments work together closely to ensure a smooth process for you and clients.
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme of 5% employer contribution, increasing to 9% after 5 years’ service
- Group Life cover (4 x earnings)
- Group Income Protection cover
- Full study support
What’s needed to be considered?
In order to be considered for this Paraplanner opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards this
- Previous experience within an IFA Practice as a paraplanner
- Experienced in investments and pension cases
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
Apply today to be considered for this Paraplanner opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner, Paraplanner, Paraplanning, Adviser Support