Organic growth means that a client in the Fareham area is looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join the team in working with a successful financial adviser in the business.
This is a small, friendly, and welcoming team, that sits within a larger company, meaning your thoughts and opinions will always be heard. This role could be full-time or part-time (school hours etc)
You will have the opportunity to work closely with a friendly, very approachable, and highly successful IFA who has been in the company for 20+ years. (She is such a wonderful person to work alongside – you’d meet straightaway at the 1st interview). The position will see you preparing suitability letters, reports, and recommendations, as well as providing technical support to complex client queries. You will be working in a strong team-focused environment where you can develop your career within a prestigious firm.
- Up to £45,000 (pro rata)
- Can be FT or PT hours
- Free parking (company pays for your parking permit)
- Holiday allowance – 27day, your birthday off, bank holidays plus the company closes over Christmas (you are given extra days for this)
- PHC – after 3months
- Pension – 5%, 5%
What’s needed to be considered?
In order to be considered for this Paraplanner opportunity, candidates need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in a paraplanning position.
- Level 4 Diploma qualified (or working towards)
- Previous experience within an IFA practice
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
- You will be honest, have a “can do” positive attitude, plus a willingness to help others and to go the extra mile.
If this specific Paraplanner vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career
paraplanner, report writer, technical support, para planner, paraplanning, para planning, adviser support, cashflow modeling, investment reports, IO, voyant, client support, associate financial planner