We are assisting a multi-award winning Financial Planning practice based in Bracknell. They specialise in providing tailored financial advice to private clients across the UK as well as some of its largest businesses.
Due to expansion and internal promotions within the business, the company is looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join the existing team. This is an opportunity for someone who is looking to share ideas with experienced professionals and feel valued within a friendly, supportive team.
- Flexible working and Hybrid working (once a week in office)
- Onsite parking
- £38,000 – £45,000
- Share options
- Annual Review, Bonus Scheme (circa 10%) and Awards
- Very generous holiday allowance plus Birthday off
- Life Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- And there is more – reach out to discuss these details
What’s needed for me to be considered for this paraplanner position?
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards
- Attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply is key
- Excellent PC knowledge and ability to operate database systems especially if remote working
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If this specific Paraplanner vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career
Adviser Support, Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner, Paraplanning, Paraplanner #LI-LW1 #LI-remote