Location: Oxford (2 days a week)
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Are you a Paraplanner seeking a new opportunity in Oxford?
Our client is looking for a qualified Paraplanner to join their friendly, welcoming team in the Oxford office.
You will have the opportunity to join a Chartered company that has been established for more than 40 years and is ranked in the Top10 Financial Advisers for 2023. You will provide technical support to several Advisers who work with high-net worth clients.
Company benefits include but are not limited to: Flexible Working, Annual Bonus & Salary Reviews, Private Medical Insurance, Medicash Plan, Life Assurance, Group Income Protection Scheme, Holiday Purchase Scheme.
Paraplanner Role Responsibilities Include:
- Suitability report writing & research on behalf of the Planner
- Provide illustrations to support these reports
- Technically validate the work of Planners
- Build strong client relationships, and attend client meetings when required
- Draft annual review letters including re-balancing of portfolios,
drawdown reviews, investments, pension transfers, estate planning (IHT), VCTs and EIS etc.
- Prepare client portfolio information & meeting review packs
- Utilize Platforms & Providers
- Support development of Trainee Paraplanners
- Previous experience in a Paraplanner position within holistic Financial Planning
- Completion of Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent (or 1/2 days away from completion)
- Understanding of back office systems & provider websites
- Confident in preparation of suitability report writing across all products
Our client pride themselves on their inclusive, fun and rewarding work environment. The opportunity to continually progress in this position is encouraged through professional development plans, and the full support to take Financial Planning exams.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner