Part time Paraplanner
Duration: Part time basis
We are working with a small IFA based in Newport who are looking to grow and bring on a Paraplanner The individual must be driven and capable, keen to write reports and develop their carrier.
In the role you will work as a team to provide timely and efficient support to the Financial Advisers and the wider business. Predominantly working and supporting two adviser.
Key Duties as Paraplanner:
As a Paraplanner, your role will encompass a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Conduct in-depth research on client profiles, financial products, and market trends to support our advisors in creating tailored financial strategies.
- Prepare financial reports, cash flow forecasts, and investment portfolio analyses to assist in the development of comprehensive financial plans.
- Produce clear, concise, and compliant client reports outlining recommended financial strategies and investment solutions.
To excel in this role, the ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant Qualifications: Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent qualifications (e.g., CII Level 4 or higher).
- Experience: Proven experience as a Paraplanner in a financial advisory setting.
- Technical Proficiency: Familiarity with financial planning software and tools.
A long with day to day duties you will be trained on how to produce pensions, investments, protection and estate planning reports. You will also be sponsored through financial planning exams and have the chance to attend client meetings.
What’s on offer?
- Salary 35k Dependent on experience
- Part time Paraplanning role
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company pensions, Death in Service and Private Medical policies
- Greta progression pathways into Paraplanning and Advice
Apply today to be considered for the Trainee Paraplanner Position. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client.
Trainee Paraplanner, Paraplanner, Client Service Manager, Financial Services, Wealth Management,