Doncaster (Hybrid working)
Up to £40,000
Monday to Friday
Here is an opportunity to work for one of the most exciting and up-and-coming financial services firms in the UK. They are going through a period of organic growth across their various sites, and in particular for a Paraplanner in the Doncaster office.
This would be a hybrid position with office visits only expected a couple of times a month, meaning this should be an ideal role for individuals looking for a better work/life balance.
– Preparing suitability and recommendation reports
– Researching solutions to meet client’s requirements, and liaising with the Financial Planner to discuss how to present this
– Developing strong relationships with clients, working as a go to point of contact for them.
– Updating and managing client accounts and annual reviews
– Building cash flow models
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within a Financial Planning / Wealth Management firm and have numerous years’ experience in a recent paraplanning role.
There is also an expectation that individuals will have already completed their level 4 Diploma.
Paraplanner Package / Benefits:
– Up to £40,000 depending on experience
– Hybrid working, only requiring a couple of visits to the office every month
– 28 days holiday + bank holidays
– Sick Pay
– 4x Death In Service
– 5% Pension
If you are interested and believe you have the necessary experience as stated above, get in touch with Sam at Heat or apply today!