A leading East Anglian business are looking to hire an experienced Paraplanner to join their growing Financial Services team. This role will be essential in providing crucial support to the team of Financial Planners.
You will be responsible for researching products, investment strategies, and financial planning solutions, conducting tax calculations, preparing financial planning reports, and offering technical support. This position may also require you to serve as the technical liaison between consultants and clients, ensuring that all client needs are met effectively.
- Provide research and report writing support to the Financial Planners as assigned, ensuring all compliance requirements are met for both new and existing clients.
- Cultivate and maintain strong working relationships with financial institutions.
- Continuously update and enhance your knowledge in all areas of financial planning.
- Attend client meetings as required, actively contributing to the client-adviser relationship.
- Proficiency in research and report writing.
- Strong coordination skills to ensure seamless collaboration with the team.
- Technical skills in financial planning, including an understanding of complex financial concepts.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Financial Planning Certificate is a minimum requirement.
- Diploma in financial planning is required, or you should be actively working towards achieving this qualification
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Salary exchange pension scheme (5% employer, 3% employee)
- Life Insurance (4x annual gross salary) – after probation
- Bupa Cashplan (savings on a verity of medical costs) – post probation
If you are a dedicated and knowledgeable Paraplanner with the skills and experience required to support our Financial Planners in providing top-tier financial planning services, we invite you to apply.
If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: IFA, Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Adviser, Financial Advisor, Wealth Manager, Financial Consultant, CISI, CII, level 4 diploma, Independent Financial Advice, Financial Advisory, Financial Planning Analyst, Technical Support, Report Writer, Para-planner, Para planner, Adviser Support