Salary: £30,000 – £40,000
Duration: Permanent, Full Time, Hybrid
Financial Advice and Asset Management practice are looking to grow their team by bringing on a Paraplanner to directly support a Financial Advisers on a Pod system. One Paraplanner working with 2-3 Advisors.
This company provides a trustworthy, and integrated approach to advice, with the importance of values being at the heart of their business. They have an excellent reputation within the industry and are looking to expand their team in a period of growth.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Directly support with clients on complex cases
- Prepare for and attending client meetings
- Gather research and analyse information
- Product suitability letters and reports
- Conduct cash flow modelling
- Communicate with clients directly on complex queries
- Construct financial plans with the Adviser
- Keep up to date with technical, legislative and regulatory changes
- Supervise the work of the Administrators
- Carrier Progression
You are able to progress in this position through guided professional development plans.
What’s needed to be considered for the Paraplanner position?
- 3 + years of experience in a Paraplanning position
- Currently Completing level 4 Diploma or Diploma Qualified.
- Experience of providing quality support to Financial Planner
- Have excellent knowledge of investment, life and pensions products and current legislation
- Experience with cashflow modelling
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary up to £40,000
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Hybrid working – 2/3 days a week in the Teignmouth office
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continual training and development support
Apply today to be considered for this Paraplanner position. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client.
Paraplanner, Paraplanner, Financial Services, Wealth Management, hybrid