An exciting opportunity for a paraplanner has opened at a highly regarded national financial planning firm that specialise in all aspects of savings, investments, and retirement planning for both corporate and personal clients.
They pride themselves on the highest level of personal advice and professionalism that they provide each client. You will be working in a supportive company who embrace the latest technology within the industry to help their employees provide the highest level of service.
You will be joining a very well-established firm who are innovative and have secured introducers with other national accountancy and law firms to continue to grow their impressive client base.
If you are a forward thinking, innovative person who wants to work in a national firm with strong values then this could be for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Duties will include Writing technical recommendation reports, conduct technical research and analysis, review client files upon completion of business and provide relevant documentation ahead of client meetings.
- You will benefit from an experienced Management team and culture built on shared knowledge throughout the business and working together as a team.
- The company guarantees each employee a stable environment and the opportunity to develop their business skills.
- You will need to be able to work effectively autonomously or as part of a team.
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards this is an advantage.
- Previous experience within an IFA practice and Paraplanning is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- FCA understanding of regulations and products, and their practical application.
Synonyms: Paraplanner, para-planner, technical support, financial planning technician, report writer