During a period of key expansion, our client is looking for an experienced Paraplanner to support the successful paraplanning team in assisting the Financial Planners of the business.
You will be working in a strong team-focused environment where you can develop your career within a prestigious firm.
- Discretionary Bonus
- 23day holiday plus Christmas (holiday buy scheme)
- Social events
- Pension Scheme
- Vouchers and rewards
- Benefit from referral schemes
- Remote working with quarterly office based meetings – Please note Initial training will be office based for a week
What’s needed to be considered?
In order to be considered for this Paraplanner opportunity, candidates need to have –
- CII Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or working towards Chartered
- Previous experience within a fast-paced IFA Practice
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
Apply today to be considered for this Paraplanner opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
*paraplanner, adviser support, technical queries, client liaison, paraplanning, adviser associate, para-planner