The opportunity for a Financial Planning Associate (Paraplanner) to join a well-established Financial Services Practice which provides a highly personalised financial planning and investment management service.
During a period of growth, our client is looking for someone to provide technical support to the successful Financial Planners of the business. The firm has the ability to be flexible, so are you looking for fulltime or part time? You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment where progression is strongly supported.
- Life assurance x4 salary
- Critical Illness Cover
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Group rates on a self-funded PMI scheme
- 25 days holiday and flexible working options.
What’s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Previous experience within a Financial Planning role
- Level 4 diploma qualified (or working towards)
- Professional communication manner, both written and verbally
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Paraplanner, Adviser Support, Senior IFA Administrator, Financial Planner Associate, Client Services Administrator, Sales Support #LI-LW1 #LI-hybrid