The opportunity for a Paraplanner to join one of the UK’s top financial advisory firms. This is a chance to join a market-leading and innovative Financial Advisory firm within a close-knit team in the Wealth Management sector.
- As a growing practice, our client is open to considering candidates with a range of experience within Paraplanner/IFA Administration roles.
- The firm has the flexibility to mould the perfect opportunity around each person’s specific skillset, so the role can be tailored to exactly what you want.
- As a specialist in Wealth Management, this business prides itself on providing unrivalled levels of service and advice to its clients.
- You will be given the opportunity to build your career within a true specialist with real autonomy to do what you do best in Paraplanning.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also be provided with 25 days’ holiday, free parking, and real progression.
What’s needed to be considered?
- In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have previous Paraplanning experience and be working towards a Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
- Good experience of compliant, highly technical, well-researched and quality paraplanning service
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner