At this company, they owe their success to their people and processes. The Paraplanners are the supportive force behind both, and they are currently seeking someone exceptional to join.
The ideal person for the job will be a problem solver with excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail. He/she will have previous experience working as a Paraplanner within a Financial Planning environment, preparing suitability letters, reports and recommendations, as well as providing technical support to complex client queries. The ability to multitask, manage complex schedules, and meet changing deadlines is essential to the position.
- Exam support
- Remote working, but you need to be able to get to the office for social events and meetings
- Flexi working hours
- And more so give me a call to discuss…
What do you need to be considered?
- Level 4 Diploma qualified (or working towards)
- Previous experience within a fast-paced financial planning practice
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
- FCA understanding of regulations and products, and their practical application
- Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Synonyms: report writer, financial planner, technical sales support, technical planner, para planner, paraplanner, suitability