The opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join a leading regional Financial Planning practice in Lancashire.
What will the role entail?
- Preparation and maintenance of client files
- Preparation and implementation of recommendations and financial plans, including cash flow analysis where necessary
- Preparation of ongoing client reviews of client affairs
- Undertake necessary research
What's on offer?
- 37.5 hour working week, with non-contractual flexible working option.
- Pension Scheme – Employer contribution 5% of salary provided Employee pays 3% (gross).
- Personal development – structured training and development plan.
- 22 days holidays + bank holidays.
- Free on-site parking.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner