Role: Paraplanner / Adviser Support
Location: City of London
Salary: £33,000 – £40,000
A highly regarded and successful Independent Financial Adviser is seeking an ambitious Level 4 qualified professional to join the firm as a Paraplanner, with the opportunity to work within their team of 20.
The opportunity to continually progress in this position is encouraged through professional development plans, and the full support to take Financial Planning exams.
Paraplanner Responsibilities include:
- Providing technical support to the Financial Adviser (s)
- Dealing with client portfolios, gathering & analysing research
- Compiling suitability reports on a full range of products
- Preparing recommendations on these reports & implementing these
- Understanding company software
- Regular meetings with the advisers
- Working to FCA compliance standards
- Preparing meeting packs
What's needed for me to be considered?
Minimum 1 years’ experience working as a Paraplanner
Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning is essential
Experience using Intelligent Office is desirable
Full understanding of all Pensions & Investments products/services
Perks of the Role:
- Flexible Working from Home / Working from Office split
- Annual bonus – up to 10%
- Quarterly social events
- Fantastic, state of the art offices based in the City
- Financial support with exams
- Health & well-being committee
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner