This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company with a strong reputation for excellence in the financial services industry. Their client base focuses around looking after private high net worth clients and the directors of SME's.
They have a very well-established client base and are a national firm with multiple offices and an excellent reputation.
We are currently recruiting for a Paraplanner on behalf of a national firm of Independent Financial Advisors with an office based just East of Leeds.
Ideally you will be Diploma qualified or working towards this, responsible for assisting a team of experienced IFA's within the company with a range of technical back office support.
- Process and deliver Suitability reports for a variety of IFA's
- Provide recommendations to clients on Investments, Pensions and Protection policies based on your own research and to be able to support these recommendations with a coherent explanation Work effectively autonomously or as part of a team
- Assist in analytic work, including cash flow forecasting and investment analysis
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and clients
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Previous experience within an IFA practice environment
- Ideally you will be Diploma Qualified in Financial Planning or will have made significant progress towards this qualification
- Good technical knowledge of Pensions, Investments and Protection policies
- Knowledge and practical experience in the application of the rules of the FCA
- Strengths in Data Analysis and written English are essential
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Paraplanner, Chartered technical support, para-planner, Chartered Paraplanner, financial planning technician, IFA support