PA/Compliance Support Administrator
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced PA/Compliance Support Administrator to join a prestigious Wealth Management firm on a fixed term contract to cover Maternity. You will be responsible for providing support to the Practice Manager with office administration and compliance duties.
- Preparation and issue of general letters/mail merges.
- Liaising with Recruitment Consultants, arranging interviews, issuing references, preparing HR files, following induction process.
- Arranging 1-1 meetings for Admin staff, Paraplanners and Advisers. Preparation of documentation and subsequent follow up work.
- Monitoring staff holidays/sickness.
- Checking Expense claims.
- Working closely with the marketing team and compliance to arrange the approval of website articles.
You will also receive:
- A non-contractual flexible working option.
- A generous pension contribution scheme.
- Death in Service cover.
- 22 days holidays + bank holidays.
- Regular social events.
- Structured personal development.
- Free on-site parking.
- Practical experience and knowledge of an IFA environment.
- Experience of an office admin support role.
- To be able to work on own initiative with great attention to detail.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with grade C or above in Maths & English.
- Able to use software packages such as Excel/Word/Outlook.
IFA admin, private client administrator, financial planning assistant, ifa support,
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career