Our client is an award winning, Legal 500 ranked, full-service law firm which is rapidly expanding. They advise UK and international businesses and individuals, and pride themselves on providing long term support to their clients.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Office Assistant to join the firm’s Farnborough office on a full time basis. The successful candidate will be involved in the day-to-day running of the office, provide basic administration support within the team and assist the reception team in providing a first-class client experience.
In addition to a competitive starting salary of £21,000-£23,000 per annum, the firm offer a generous benefits package to include a company wide bonus, pension scheme, decent holiday entitlement and free parking.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Experience working in an office environment, with some administration experience
- Whilst law firm experience is desirable, the firm are very happy to consider candidates wanting a change in sector
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
- A great team player who excels in a fast paced and busy environment
- Robust problem solving skills
- A proactive and commercial approach, with a friendly and approachable manner
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Office Assistant, Office Administrator