Heat is currently working with a reputable Top 70 full service law firm with offices nationally.
The role I am currently recruiting for is as a Corporate Solicitor. Career progression is outlined from the outset and they have a high tier Corporate/Commercial team. In addition to this, my client offers a very competitive salary, alongside an above market benefits package.
Required experience in a broad range of Corporate matters, including but not limited to:
- Complex business and company law
- Company/business acquisitions and disposals experience
- Familiarity with drafting articles of association, shareholders’ agreements, share options and similar corporate documentation
In addition, an element of business development may be required. Working with Partners and Fee Earners, to promote and enhance both an existing and new client base for the firm.
- Reporting to the Partners in the department to assist with a caseload of Company/business acquisitions and disposals, shareholders’ agreements, share options and similar corporate documentation
- To provide an ongoing service to clients
- To meet targets with regards to fee earning and other agreed upon objectives
- To stay informed of all changes in the Law and Practice in Employment matters
- Perform fee earning work precisely, reliably and conforming to the company’s quality and risk procedures
If this position piques your interest, don’t hesitate to get in touch. My contact details are below.
LinkedIn: Sam Strickland
Phone: 0117 2841311