New Homes Team Leader (Plot Sales) – Norwich
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced new homes conveyancer to lead a plot sales team for a reputable Legal 100 regional practice.
A well-established presence in the area with excellent connections with local developers, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading team.
The ideal candidate will have experience:
Checking title and acquisition documents and preparing the site for sales, including:
- Drafting plot transfers and contract packs
- Liaising directly with clients and others with enquiries
- Handling infrastructure agreements; POS/ ManCo transfer
Managing paralegals in:
- Providing regular updates to all parties throughout the transaction
- Undertaking searches with Local Authority, Land Registry etc.
- Dealing with all matters of exchange and completion
- Excellent knowledge of new builds including site set up
- Ability to work using own initiative and under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of new homes conveyancing transactions, including Help to Buy and other Government initiatives
- Good interpersonal skills (for dealing with clients, other solicitors, agents and colleagues)
- Organised, able to prioritise and manage a busy workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of using MS packages
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity or contact Ffion Watts for more information. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.