Network Manager (Eastleigh)
- Here lies an excellent opportunity to join an independent and innovative company that provides first class ICT computing support to the education sector in the UK
- This vastly expanding company supplies technical support to schools in Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Surrey and London areas.
- This opportunity is based on site for a client in the Eastleigh area and holds excellent responsibility for the entire IT infrastructure.
- You will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team and turn IT on to help develop the IT across the school and help put plans in place for projects.
- Day to day management of operations including managing one member of technical staff ensuring all requests are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Monitoring and maintaining of all key systems including switches, virtual & physical server environments and backups
- 2nd/3rd Line Support and helping mentor the IT Technician
- Enforcing and monitoring in line with School policies.
- Internal Staff Training
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Windows Server, Active Directory and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Virtualisation Technologies – particularly HyperV
- Cloud Technologies – Office365/Azure
- Strong communication skills and high level of customer service.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Job Synonyms: Network Manager / 3rd line Support / IT Engineer / IT Support