I have a new opportunity for a .Net Developer to join a very well-established Insurance Broker based in the city who are looking to add further resources to their IT team. Reporting to the IT manager this role will play at integral part in managing the in house broking system and various applications.
- The In-House software solutions are built on the .NET Framework using Windows Forms to provide a rich GUI to the user.
- Data is housed in SQL Server the chosen database management system, and the location of their top to bottom broking system
- In return you will receive:
- AXA PPP Private Health Insurance
- AXA PPP Travel Insurance
- Income Protection
- Life Cover up to higher of 65 or state pension age
- Pension with Scottish Widows (Age 22 or over); Money Purchase Arrangement (Company provides 10%) – auto enrolment.
- Death in Service Benefit (4 times salary)
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Annual Season Ticket Loan (repaid over 10 months or less)
- Gym Loan (repaid over 10 months or less)
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Good .Net experience
- Experience in Desktop application design, testing and deployment, integrating with Office 2016
- Awareness of console applications and windows services development
- Good understanding of database administration for creation and maintenance of views and stored procedures
- Knowledge of Integration Services and data migration tasks
Some knowledge of the following would be of benefit:
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
.Net Developer | Software Developer